Friday, July 22, 2011

You still get colds in Queensland

The flora of  Eucalyptus ~ stunning and natural  
Achoo ~ 'scuse me ~ gotta a lurgy...

Because I have been on such a run of medication, the last thing I really wanted was another tablet or some syrup which is going to dry out my nose but keep me awake all night. And I am not a fan of the chest rubs which contain petroleum and other nasties. But I do have alternatives, one which I have used since MudGuts was a baby. Because he cant use any additives or chemicals, finding a chest rub free of additives was quite a task 20years ago but there was one and I've stuck with it since I stumbled upon it.

Having touted the Bostitos Eucalyptus Oils for cleaning, freshening and disinfecting, I was asked if I'd like to try another great product. Blow me down (with a good snot into my hanky) if it wasn't our favourite chest rub. Affectionately known as the BearRub, EukyBearub is an Australian owned and made chest rub using the natural properties of eucalyptus, menthol and rosemary to help sooth the aches of a cold or flu and ease the blocked noses of little ones, helping them rest, sleep and get well faster. And I don't think you'd find that statement on the press release or packaging.

I truly find EukyBear to a much better option to put on your little ones chest or back. Even babies can tolerate EukyBear ~ just put a little on their singlet or jumpsuit and you'll notice it is not as over powering or tear-inducing as some others. Plus it doesn't have that burning feeling on the skin some chest rubs have, perfect for the big babies often known as husbands...
Not that I need any incentive to use EukyBearub - now in a non-breakable easy to squeeze tube - the makers have kindly offered a tube of EukyBearub and a cute cuddly Koala which I will be giving away as a prize to a reader and follower of Mands on a Mission. 

Because I have a head cold and am in no condition to think of anything tricky or clever, simply post the following statement (exactly) either in the blog comments below, on the facebook page or via twitter.

I'm going to snuggle up with #EukyBearub when I have a cold ~ Thanks @MandsMission

Each mention gets you an entry and, if you get a friend to follow the blog or facebook (I'd like to include Twitter but it confuses me still and would hate to miss someone by accident) - get your friend to include "my friend (your name) suggested I follow" and you can have an extra entry.

Entries close Sunday 31 July 2011 at 5pm with the winner announced the following week. Every entrant will be listed below so please let me know if you've not seen your name appear within 24hrs of your entry. 


These people are in the running to win a cuddly koala and tube of EukyBearub (total value $40)
1. Kimmie
2. Hells Bells :D
3. IMG (Helen)
4. Jan
5. Sharynne
6. Leimay
7. Leila Matthews
8. 


Don't be a goose ~ get your entry in now :D 


4 comments:

  1. I'm going to snuggle up with #EukyBearub when I have a cold ~ Thanks @MandsMission

    Will twitter it as well ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to snuggle up with #EukyBearub when I have a cold ~ Thanks @MandsMission gone to twitter with only ONE of my nics, REST up luffy and get betterer soon xox Haych www.indiemusicglobal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you posting again manes have missed your updates.
    I used EukyBearub on my kids many moons ago and just as you said it is gentle but effective.
    And I would love to have that little koala, he is beady cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to snuggle up with #EukyBearub when I have a cold ~ Thanks @MandsMission

    ReplyDelete